Saturday, March 24, 2012

i'm in!

i'm in.....all i have to do is send jeannette my money......i don't know about the rest of you but i think i'm still a little bit traumatized from last year!  :)  my goal is to finish both my halves that are within two weeks of each other....and then continue with 5 or 6 miles once a week til s2s.  we'll see what happens!  i would like to be as fast as megan but i don't see that happening!  turtle girl returns! 

2 comments:

  1. Kim - I have pretty much the exact same goals as you (minus the second 1/2 marathon). Windermere is in May and then I figure if I can keep up with 5/6 miles each week I should be good to go!

    I actually 6.9 this morning all by myself AND outside. Quite proud of myself right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed a word...there should be a did between actually and 6.9...

    ReplyDelete